Monday, April 25, 2016

Our crazy life

One thing Brad and I have realized lately is our life is crazy.  We are always on the go and there is always something going on! I actually love it! This year Bailey started Jr. Kindergarten.  Since her birthday is in July we had to decide if we wanted her to start kindergarten this year or wait one more year.  We decided to wait and I am so glad we did.  It is so fun to see how much she has grown and matured this year.  I was really unsure if she would be ready for school this year but I know now that she is going to Rock kindergarten.  

Now that Brad's sister Lindsey lives in Plano we get to see them every now and then.  It is so awesome.  I can't wait for Brooklyn and Ava to get older and play and be such great friends! 

This year both the kids played soccer for the first time.  They both did Great! They were aggressive and really good.  Jason scored multiple goals and loved playing goalie.  Bailey scored a goal and did a great job going after the ball.

Parker is as busy as ever.  He has definitely hit the difficult twos stage.  He is a spit fire.  He is also my most lovey and affectionate kid.  It is one extreme to the other with him.  He loves to be outside getting dirty.  He is always asking us to push him on the swing.  Hopefully this summer we will start potty training.

Ava is so sweet.  I love having a little baby to snuggle.  She is still so little.  Since she is our last I am really appreciating that she is still tiny.  The newborn phase feels like it is lasting much longer this time.  She loves her siblings and is definitely a mommy and daddys girl.















No comments: