Monday, October 19, 2015

Visitors

At the beginning of the summer we had some visitors. Brads parents and sister Brandi with her son Terran all came out because Brads sister Lindsey was going to have her baby any day.  

Brad had been traveling and I was extremely pregnant his parents were so nice and did our yard work.  The kids helped ;) 

One day we went to the Fort Worth Zoo.  It was such a fun zoo but I think the kids enjoyed the treats the most!









Every day we have to wait in the crazy car line at Jason's school.  We have to get there about 25 minutes before school is out and the line is still crazy long!!  So we find ways to stay entertained.  If you are with Bailey you are pretty much guaranteed to be entertained.  






The kids were able to participate in a sports camp this year.  They both really enjoyed it but I think they were just as happy once it was over.


Towards the end of my pregnancy I was either sitting on the couch from exhaustion or out trying to walk this baby out of me!  I could always count on Parker to come hang out with me and play with my hair.



No comments: