Thursday, September 17, 2015

Family Time

It has been really fun looking back at all my pictures from this last year.  I feel like everything has been a big blur.  With being pregnant and having a baby and the kids starting school we have been very busy! 

Back in May we got to go to a Rangers game with Lindsey and Tanner! (I love living by family) We had great seats, yummy food, and a fun time! I can't remember if they won... I blame mom brain!






This summer I was determined to go to the splash pad and pool as many times as possible before the baby came. The kids favorite is a lunchable picnic at the splash pad!


I LOVE MY FAMILY! 




I was able to go to Jason's field day.  It was so fun to see him do the activities and interact with his friends.  This boy seriously loves school.  He is super smart and a social bug! 



Family time at home is definitely my favorite.  At heart we are homebodies but with work, callings, and multiple children we have a very busy life so we don't really get to sit around and just hang out very often. But I just soak in those times when they do happen.




No comments: