Sunday, November 4, 2012

Halloween 2012

We didn't do trick or treating on Halloween night this year (Brad was out of town and I didn't feel brave enough to do that by myself) Brad's work had their annual party and we had a great time as always.  We didn't get to stay as long this year because I had a relief society activity and I had the opportunity to give a little lesson.  We also had a play group Halloween party with a potluck and the Ward Halloween party with a kid friendly haunted house.  So the kids were able to wear their costumes a few times. 

This year Bailey was a pretty witch. Everyone kept bringing up last years costume.  It pretty much rocked and I don't think I will ever top it :-(  But she made an awesome pretty witch.


 And of course Jason was Spiderman!!!
 Bailey getting her face painted.  She did not move a muscle the whole time.  I tried to get Jason to paint his face like spiderman but he refused.  He is kind of weird about that stuff :-)



 Here is Bailey carefully lining up her candy.  I quickly snapped a picture then took the candy away.  Mean mommy I know.  I do let them eat their candy but I keep the candy hidden or else it would all be gone in a couple of days.









No comments: