Sunday, November 4, 2012

Last Minute Trip

We recently started looking to buy a van and just could not find anything we liked here in Denver so I decided to look in Utah just out of curiosity at first but quickly found out Utah rocks when it comes to having a lot of vans for sale at a great price.  So I booked a one way trip for me and the kids.  My sister-in-law Brandi picked us up from the airport and we stopped at the car dealership and I bought my new van! Since I was already out there I figured we might as well spend some time with family :-) 

Over the weekend we went to a pumpkin patch 














We were lucky enough to be there the same time as Brandi's baby shower.  I am so glad I was able to be there and so excited for their little guy to get here!


On the way home the fall colors in Grand Junction were pretty awesome.
And apparently it is winter in Vail, CO
The kids stuck in traffic.  There was a bad wreck and closed the interstate. Thank goodness for portable DVD players!
Jason in a scary Halloween mask.  Brad used to wear this mask so Jason thought he was pretty cool.
There is Wanda the witch making breakfast for us! Jason loved Wanda the witch especially when she hid candy.

No comments: