Thursday, June 7, 2012

Indiana

 I will warn you now there are a lot of pictures but we recently went to Indiana to visit my family and it was so nice to go out and see everyone and to get to have Brad come with us.  


 Poor Bailey did not feel well the first part of the trip.
 Lily, Gavin, Sam, and Jason just chillin
 Brad and Bailey playing in the creek at Spring Mill
 Sam and Jason

 Our bonfire.  It was Huge! It is starting to die down in this picture
 I of course loved all the baby holding I got! 
 And Jason had a really good time at the bonfire!!! :-)
 Oh the joys of living out in the country you get to drive Pappy's truck starting at the age of 2 :-) 
 On the boat ride at Blue Springs Cavern.
 Bailey as a live window model! :-) Lookin good!
 Jason at Domo a Japanese steakhouse 
 Bailey doing the duck face
 Then I decided to join her


 Jason with his great aunt Jill.  He just adored her!!
 Jason with his Great Granny!
 Bailey with her Great Grandma Ray

 At the Indy airport

1 comment:

Brandilynn said...

Love all the pics, especially the live model and the duck face ones! I can't believe that girl has such a strong personality so young!