Sunday, June 17, 2012

Rockies

The day after we got home from Indiana we headed over to Coors Field and attended a Colorado Rockies game.  We all had a blast and the Rockies did great! It was a really fun night and I know Jason would like to go to another one.  As we were leaving he was already asking to go to another game.  It was really fun to see him all excited and I had a great time explaining some of the rules of baseball with him.  


Bailey on the train ride to downtown.  That is one thing I love about a big city is the public transportation.  We only live 10 miles south of downtown but having to find and pay for parking is such a hassle.  

The view from our seats.  I have only been to a couple of games so I was not sure where to sit...for the future we will be getting better seats but for the price we paid for these we couldn't complain too much.

Best nachos ever and super healthy ;-)

Bailey and Jason eating some popcorn and posing for Mommy.

This little boy seriously had a smile on his face all night.  I love it when he gets really excited and is having a good time because he will constantly come up to us and give us a big hug and say I love you and he says he is having so much fun!!

The panoramic view of the field.

1 comment:

Lindsey Forman said...

Haha I love the video of her!