Saturday, October 1, 2011

Some beach, somewhere

At the beginning of September the kids and I were lucky enough to visit my family in Indiana. If you know anything about my parents you would know they love vacationing. So we got to go on a vacation while on vacation! We had a couple of days in Indiana then we headed off to Myrtle Beach, SC. It is was my parents, my granny, me and my kids, my oldest sister Emily and her two kids, and my older sister Ashley and her husband Roger and their two kids. So three cars and two days later we arrived!!! We were a little nervous about the rain because of the hurricanes that had been hitting the east coast but it ended up been amazing every day!

Our first day on the beach
Sam, Gavin, and Jason
Bailey with Granny...this picture pretty much sums up Bailey's excitement for the beach

Jason with his big cousins Lexi and Lily
This picture sums up Jason's excitement for the ocean. He was terrified of the water. He would get as close as possible throw seashells in the water then run away as fast as possible so the water wouldn't get him.
Bailey was attached to Granny. She loves her great-grandmother so much.
Me and my two beautifully pregnant sisters! And sweet Bailey of course.

1 comment:

Cathi said...

Glad to know it's not just Mark that's afraid of the ocean; we went to the Outer Banks, NC this summer and he was terrified of the ocean...it kept coming after him. Maybe in a few years, right?