Monday, August 22, 2011

Five years down, Eternity to go!

While we were in St. George Brad and I had a lot of time to spend together. Brad's parents had a youth activity for their ward and invited us. So we got to go repelling. Brad has done it before but it was my first time. I have had so many firsts with his family!! It was a lot of fun. A little scary at first but we all had a great time. Jason wanted to do it so badly but wasn't quite big enough.






Brad and I recently celebrated our 5 year anniversary. Brad's parents were kind enough to watch the kids for a couple of days so we could take a trip to Vegas just the two of us. We had such an amazing time. When we first arrived we checked into our hotel and headed to dinner. We decided to go to PF Changs. I know, not the most exciting place to eat at when you go to Vegas but we were extremely happy. We took a coupon for an appetizer thinking we were going to save some money which is always good. As we are eating the manager talks to us and we tell him it's our anniversary and a few minutes later the waiter asks us to choose a dessert. Sweet! Free dessert! Well when he brings us our check we see that the price says $0.00! We were shocked. It was very sweet and it was a great way to start our vacation!!!

At dinner
We first went to the Love cirque du soleil show. It was awesome. I am a pretty big fan of the Beatles so I was into it. Brad enjoyed but I could tell it probably wasn't his favorite. So the next day we bought tickets for Ka. We both Loved it. Very excited and dramatic.
Us walking the strip
At the M&M factory
Oh how I love this man. Brad.... not the blue M&M :-)

1 comment:

Brandilynn said...

You two are so cute! And I am currently working on a post that is titled Two years down, eternity to go! Ha I had to laugh when I saw yours. :)