Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Fore!

While we were at Myrtle Beach we had to have a miniature golfing night. So after an amazing dinner at a seafood buffet we headed over to one of the least exciting miniature golf courses i have ever been too! It was still so much fun and the kids had a Blast! Oh and I won of course! I didn't even cheat. I was blessed with winning because I was the only one in my group who didn't cheat! It pays to be honest! :-) Anyway! Because our group was so big we had to split up in to two teams. It was a lot of fun and the boys actually did really well. I think close to the end they got sick of trying to hit the ball so they were smart enough to just pick the ball up and throw it in the hole! Except Jason! He HAD to start at the starting spot and hit the ball all the way to the hole. He was actually pretty good. I was impressed! I love doing this on our trips. It takes me back to some great childhood memories in Florida. Sorry there are a lot of pictures but I wanted to try and get a photo of everyone for me mostly but I hope you enjoy.

Jason ready to go
Look at that form.
And this is what Bailey did the whole time.
All the kids ready to golf
Ashley
My Granny and My Mother!
Emily concentrating
Lexi hitting the ball in!!
Sweet Lily! She totally rocked. She had the Highest score and she was the Youngest player!!! :-)
Roger Trying to win!
My mom and dad!

No comments: