Friday, February 26, 2010

This is for you Melissa

So i know it has been forever since i have updated my blog and i am very sorry!!! To be honest for some reason i have felt like nothing exciting has happened... it has been kinda boring around here lately and i have just been lazy! Well here are just a few fun pictures i have taken recently and i promise that i will do much better in the future! and that is a picture of my little baby bump. :-) It is kinda hard to see because of the angle but trust me its there...

16 1/2 weeks pregnant... we find out the gender in 3 weeks!
happy little Jason
Playing with the block Oma got him for chirstmas!
Jason and Daddy playing XBox
Hey! thats Jasons bed! silly daddy!




4 comments:

Emily said...

Cute little belly!! Can't wait to hear what you're having!!!

Britney Blakey said...

I really can't get over that your pregnant. I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to hear what you're having. I hope everything is going great with this pregnancy, man I sure miss our talks we use to have at work.

Todd and Melissa said...

So glad that this just happened. Now I don't have to be sad that I looked at this today just to see that there was nothing new! Glad to see that you are all doing well. We miss you.

Sarah McM said...

Love the pics! Keep em coming.