Thursday, March 18, 2010

New camera

So I finally got my new camera this week and i am pretty excited! Its a lot smaller than my last one and easier to carry around with me wherever i go! here are a few pictures I have taken since i have had it. Yesterday was Amazing. It was close to 70 degrees and we had play group so we went to the park and Jason had a blast playing in the sand and being outside.



My goofy husband. i sure do love him... and he is kind of nice to look at too :-)
more fun at the park
In the evenings we like to play in Jasons room for a while and Jason really likes to play games in his crib. I love it because it has really helped him become more comfortable with his crib and room and since we have been doing this he has been sleeping much much better.

Jason stuffing a banana in his mouth
Our cute little boy...he sure does make us happy!

2 comments:

Sarah McM said...

Jason is just getting more handsome every day. Such a toddler now!

serayrn said...

What a cutie! Jason's pretty cute, too;) Can't wait to give him tons of Nana kisses!!