Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Oh Baby!

Yep thats right... im preggers! :-) we recently found out that we are going to have another baby. I had a doctors appointment on monday and i am 10 1/2 weeks and my due date is august 8th. Everything is going well... this pregnancy is Way different from my first. I am a lot more emotional and i am been a little sick. With Jason i couldnt even tell i was pregnant till i started getting big. Anyway... we are very excited and I am already anxious to find out the sex!

13 comments:

Sarah McM said...

You weren't sick last time? Jealous.

Congratulations!! I was wondering when I'd see this post pop up. Can't wait for Jason to be a big brother!!

Lindsay said...

HOORAY!! Congratulations :) That is so exciting!

John and Kathy said...

Woohoo! We are so excited for you all and can't wait to hear what baby Barrett #2 is going to be!

Dannenbergs said...

Yahoo! Congrats!

Emily said...

I'm guessing its a girl! Can't wait for you to find out!! So exciting!!

Leslie & Matt said...

Congrats Amanda!! We missed you at playgroup today & don't forget-I'd be happy to watch Jason anytime! :)

Valerie said...

Congratulations! Such fun news!

Angelique said...

Oh my goodness! We're so happy for you guys. I can still remember you running to 1st base when you were pregnant last. Now that's an athlete. :)

Emily Wing said...

Woohoo! Woohoo! It just doesn't seem real to me. (I am sure it does to you!) Can't wait to see you!

Britney Blakey said...

Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you! It sounds like this one might be a little girl.

Emily said...

I just found your blog! I don't know what took me so long! Congrats (again) on the pregnancy. That's so exciting.

Todd and Melissa said...

you really need to update your blog!

Unknown said...

Wow! That is so exciting. Congrats!!!