Saturday, November 8, 2008

Denver here we come!

Well Denver it is! Brad accepted the job offer in Denver on Friday and we sent in the paperwork. So it is official! So now we just have to try and find a place. That should be interesting. Brad told his boss that he would like to start in the middle of January so that should give us enough time to have the baby and move out there and have a couple days to get settled in. Once we are there Brad gets to leave me for a few days and go to a training in Houston. My mom is coming out for the birth so hopefully she will be able to come to Colorado with us and help me while he is gone... I have no idea what to do with a new born baby! I am so excited to move there! I have already started packing a little :-) Might as well while i am still mobile and i have the motivation. We just did a big dump at DI today... so that got rid of a lot of stuff! I am glad we have till January. I was worried we would have to move right away and i wouldnt be able to decorate for christmas. I almost put up the christmas tree today... but i stopped myself.

5 comments:

Phil and Ashlee said...

Denver! no way!! where did he get a job? how exciting! I'm sorry I am so horrible and haven't called you yet.. I am in Houston right now but will be back in Utah next week so we'll have to get together then! tell brad congrats from us. we are so excited for you guys.

Emily Wing said...

Woohoo!!! I can't wait to come see you! I am trying to get things arranged so that I can come out after the baby is born! I am so excited to see my first nephew!!

Sarah McM said...

Yay for Denver! Nice that it won't be too far of a drive with a new baby, although the snow will be no fun. When Brad is in Houston have him email us! We love having visitors. :-)

RaeRae said...

amanda!
i had no idea you blogged :] i miss you a TON and i've been thinking about you lately, so i'm really glad i caught you on here. well actually, my mom saw emily's, and then yours, and showed it to me. haha

thats so exciting about denver. i hope everything is going well for you and i hope i'll hear from you soon!

love you :]
-sheridan

deb@virginia blue said...

Congratulations!
Btw~ You're like the cutest pregant woman ever =)

Hope you guys LOVE Denver...I know you'll feel so much better once your baby boy has arrived, you get the move behind you, and you're able to settle down for awhile.

Sending you hugs and lots of love!
~deb