Monday, November 3, 2008

8 Weeks to go


We have eight weeks left and we are so ready to meet our little boy! And he is totally ready to come out. He is running out of room in my big belly. It is pretty awesome when he moves around and i can tell what body part i am feeling. It makes me very excited to see him and hold him. Sorry I haven't posted any pictures. I can't figure out how to post them without taking up the whole page... Brad is working on it. So the job hunt is almost over! Brad is just waiting on a call to finalize things. We are very excited but i am not going to say anything else just in case... i dont want to jinx anything!

3 comments:

Sarah McM said...

Ahh! You look adorable. Any only 8 more weeks? How exciting! Can't wait to hear where the job hunt is taking you guys.

Christensens² said...

Wow! Congratulations! We are so excited for ya'll. You will make wonderful parents. I am excited you have a blog...I have found it's a great way for me to feel like I still know what's going on in people's lives even though we are so far away--kinda the purpose I guess. hehe. Anyways! You look great, tell Brad hi for us.

Emily Wing said...

BIG BELLY, WHAT?? You are absolutely tiny!!! You look so sweet though and I can't wait to see my first nephew! As for the job hunt...come home to Indiana!!!