Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Full House



This year Thanksgiving was a little bit different for us. We usually go down to St. George and spend the weekend there but this year Brad's family came up North and stayed with us. Yes we had 7 people in our 600 sq ft apartment. It was great to have them all here! We weren't quite sure what to do when they all left. So I am definitely going through that nesting period. I am constantly thinking of what i can clean, organize, or pack all day long. I was in such a cleaning mood at work today i started cleaning out all of my desk then once i was done with that i started cleaning out my folders in my email. I have the baby's sleeping area all ready to go. We put out diapers and wipes and lotions and his clothes that we will be able to use once he gets here! I know i still have like 4 1/2 weeks but he might be ready before that and i want to be ready! There is still so much we have to do before he comes because i am not going to feel like packing much after i have him. I am pretty excited for my next appointment on the 8th because my doctor is going to check and see if i am progressing any. so that is exciting! Brad only has 6 days of class left then some finals and he is done with school!!! woo-hoo! We are still trying to find a place in Denver. We have a few places we like we just need to look into them more and figure out which one is best for us. It is a little scary not being able to see the place and area before we move in but we dont really have any other options right now. But right now we are just enjoying this little bit of time we have together just Me and Brad!

3 comments:

deb@virginia blue said...

seriously..could you get ANY cuter?? it's so crazy to see you all grown up with a bun in the oven =)(it makes me realize how much closer sheridan is to being at a point where she starts real life on her own...yikes!)

sounds like you had a wonderful thanksgiving...continue to enjoy this "nesting" period...we'll all be sending good thoughts your way til your 'christmas package' arrives!

Sarah McM said...

Moving blind is the WORST! We had to do it to Houston, which is full of murderously dangerous neighborhoods, so I spent a lot of time on Apartment Ratings.com to check out the area as well as watching the local news for crime trends. Didn't turn out too, bad, though. We hate our place now, but mostly because the owner's sold and the new management stinks. We liked it when we got here!

Good luck!!!

Valerie said...

Amanda! I randomly found your blog but I don't remember how... but I heard you had your baby! Congrats!!! Let us know if we can help you guys with anything!