Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Three months later

So I told you I am not very good at this blogging stuff. It has been three months almost and so much is going on. Well i am about 30 weeks pregnant. We are having a boy so Sarah you were right!! :-) As of right now we are still in Provo, UT but Brad is in Wisconsin right now finishing up his interviews. So far he has gone to Denver, Palo Alto, and Wisconsin. So once we hear back from all of them we will be able to make a decision and know where we are going. I am feeling the stress. Moving, baby, new city, and a new job all happening at once pretty much is starting to get to me a little. It is all very exciting and they are going smoothly so far but it is a lot at once thats for sure.

4 comments:

Sarah McM said...

Yay!! Baby Jason it is, then? How fun!

Denver, Palo Alto, and Wisconsin?? Talk about three very different places. I hope it all works out just how you want it to.

Cathi said...

Hooray for boys! Congrats!

We vote Denver since Cathi's family lives in Colorado Springs. Let us know--we'll be in CO for Christmas!

Morgan Hardin said...

Hey! Yay for your blog! I am adding you to my list!

Phil and Ashlee said...

yay Amanda I didn't know you had a blog! How did his interviews go? I miss you. We need to catch up. I want to know everything! I'll call you next week and we can see when we can get together!