Friday, May 13, 2016

Little Miss Ava Belle

Time is flying with Ava.  It is so fun to see her little personality come out.  She is very sweet.  She loves her family.  She has a different relationship with each of her siblings.  She really loves her mommy and daddy.  When it is play time she definitely prefers Brad but when it is time to eat or sleep all she wants is mommy.

Every day is super busy.  With school, sports, work, and church life is pretty hectic.  I can't believe how fast the days go.
  As the fourth child I feel like I don't get as many pictures.  Some days she doesn't get the naps she needs and there are times when another kid needs me more and she just has to sit there and cry.  Adjusting to four kids is the most difficult thing I have ever done.  It is exhausting and frustrating.  I love each of the kids so much and they bring so much joy into my life but there are days when I am not sure if I am going to make it until Brad gets home or til bedtime.  But somehow I get through it.  It isn't always pretty but the kids are alive and happy.  I just hope I am giving each of them the love and attention they need.  I hope they can see I am doing my best and they know how much I do love them.






No comments: