Saturday, September 5, 2015

Disney World 2015 Part 1


Okay,  let me see if I remember how to do this.  I have not blogged in So long.  So much has happened and it will take me some time to catch up but I am determined! 

So I want to start with our Disney World trip back in January/February.  

This was such an amazing trip.  We just love Disney. Disney is one of Brad's clients so he was already down there for work.  So I got to fly by myself with three kids and 17 weeks pregnant.  It actually went really well.  So we got to the resort had dinner and got to bed ready to start our adventure!

Our first morning we headed over to the Contemporary Resort to eat breakfast at Chef Mickeys.  This was a new experience for us.  We love to start our vacation with a character breakfast with Mickey Mouse! This one was not our favorite but it was still such a great time and the kids had a blast. 

After breakfast we went straight to the Magic Kingdom.  This is definitely our favorite park.  This day was probably the most memorable day for me.  Personally, the first day is always the most magical! 











The second day we went to Epcot.  I love that the kids are getting older and are more interested in Epcot.  I think it gets overlooked a lot when really there is so much fun stuff to do here!! 



So after the first couple days my mom arrived.  We were so excited she was coming to see her and have an extra set of hands.  So my mom walks into our hotel room and a few seconds later there is a knock on the door.  I open it to see my dad!! He surprised all of us including my mom.  Such a great surprise and the kids were ecstatic!!! 


So then we headed over to Animal Kingdom.  Our second favorite park.  We went straight to Expedition Everest.  We rode is 6 Times is 15 mintues!!!! I think total that day we rode it 12 times.  I think Jason liked it. :) 








On of my new favorite restaurants is Be Our Guest.  We just did lunch.  At the time we were there it was a walk up quick service.  It was So pretty inside and the food was Delicious!!! We will definitely be going back next time.


And of course we ended the day with Wishes firework show! 

1 comment:

Lindsey Forman said...

Yay so glad you are blogging again!