Monday, January 19, 2015

Exciting News!

We are so excited to announce we are expecting baby #4!!!   I am 16 weeks and feeling great.  This has been the easiest pregnancy so far.  I have not been sick at all.  Just the normal being tired and going to the bathroom every 5 seconds.  I feel a little extra tired this time but I think that has more to do with I am chasing three other little ones around all day :-)  We are super excited to complete our family and add another awesome kid to our family.  Hopefully this week we will find our the gender.  Although, Bailey has already informed us it is a girl and her name is Hailey!  

2 comments:

Brandilynn said...

So excited about this! I can't wait to hear what you are having!

EY Thrift Store said...

Hailey and Bailey. I love it. What a cute girl!