Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Life as we know it

Life is so different now that Jason is in School.  When we go out and do stuff during the day I catch myself missing Jason and wishing he could be there with us.  But I know he is having fun at school. 

 I feel like I am still trying to figure out life with a baby, we started doing preschool at home with Bailey this year, and Jason being gone at school.  It is all such a big adjustment.  But we definitely stay busy.  I usually have to make an effort to get out of the house because we it seems to take me twice as long to do such simple tasks.  Parker, bless his heart, he loves his mommy and like to follow me around all day long and strongly dislikes if I turn my back to him.


A while back we went to the Perot Museum with our friends.  That place is so fun.  We were there for two hours and we only saw one little section.  


Someone sneaked a cookie at costco

We like to visit the Disney store on the weekends for fun.  I could spend so much money in that store.  Little Master Yoda.


We are pretty excited the Halloween and Fall decorations are out.  I always think these masks are going to scare the kids but they love them.  (weirdos!)  


Bailey's sweet friend Addie had a birthday this month.  These girls are the sweetest little friends.  They all play so well together and they just love each other.

just a boy and his overalls 

And of course Bailey and her selfies.  


1 comment:

Brandilynn said...

Love the update! Im sure you are doing a great job at adjusting and helping the kids adjust! And I totally remember taking Jason and Bailey to Walmart and we saw the masks and they thought they were fun and I was so surprised they weren't scared! Haha