Wednesday, September 10, 2014

First Day of School

Summer is over and it is back to school.  Jason was very excited and ready for kindergarten.  I was so nervous for him.  He is a very bashful boy in new situations.  He did great.  He woke up bright and early and got ready by himself.  We walked to school and he sat with his class and headed back to his class room and that was that.  He loves school and his teacher is great.  I love that we live close enough that we get to walk to school every morning.  It is nice to have that little extra time together.  I love that every morning as we are saying good bye he gives us hugs and tells me how much he is going to miss us but I know he has such a great time and is learning and growing so much. His teacher called me the second week of school just to tell me how much she enjoys having Jason in her class. He is such a sweet boy and has been so helpful in the classroom.  This helped calm my nerves to know things are going so well.  It is hard for me to not be there and see what is going on all day.  I am so grateful he has a great teach who communicates with me and really cares about her students.




No comments: