Saturday, September 21, 2013

A couple of Firsts

A couple of weeks ago Jason and Bailey both had some exciting first days! 

Jason had his First day of School!!! It was such an busy exciting morning I don't think anyone had time to think about what was going on.  Usually when I drop him off at school I just go to the front door and teacher is there to take him to his class but since it was the first day I decided to go in with him and make sure he was comfortable but I think I mostly did it for me.  As I was leaving I turned around and waved by and blew him a kiss and he said he to I am going to miss you so much.  That right there just about broke my heart.  So all day I was worrying about him and counting down the hours to go pick him up.  He had such an awesome day.  He was pretty excited to tell me his classroom job was the flag holder! He told me about the friends he made and he had fun but he didn't get to play with legos :-( haha 


Miss Bailey girl had her first day of pre ballet class.  She is such a natural.  She loves to dance and move like the princesses do.  There are four adorable girls in her class and their teacher is a good friend from church and she does Amazing with them!! It is not easy to keep the attention of 4 three year olds but she is awesome! Bailey loves the freeze dance game and she does great practicing her first position and second position. 




No comments: