Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Happy Birthday Jason

Well, I am only two months behind! I blame Brad.  He bought me a new computer for Christmas and I don't know how to get my pictures on it.  :-)  

WAY back in December my baby boy turned 4!! Say Whaaaat?!?!  It was a really good day.  Brad was out of town so I made sure it make it a little extra special for Jason.  He woke up to his door completely decked out in streamers and spiderman decorations everywhere.  I made him breakfast of his choice.  I let him choose where he wanted to eat for lunch.  Surprise! He chose McDonalds! After lunch we headed over to Gigi's Cupcakes for our birthday cupcake.  I have done that ever since Jason turned one.  That night Daddy came home and we let him open a present and then he opened the rest the next morning.

It was a really good day and every time I would look at Jason I just could not believe how much he has grown and how quickly it has gone.  I am so thankful for him and his sweet personality.  He is becoming such a wonderful big brother. He loves to help his sister and is such a great example to her.





No comments: