Thursday, December 13, 2012

Bad Breath!

The Worst part of Bailey's surgery (besides the actual surgery) is her Nasty stinky breath! Poor girl.  No matter what I do it just stinks.  Obviously I brush her teeth and I even started flossing morning and night.  Before I would just floss in the morning but I was hoping that would help a little.  The doctors said that would happen and when they told me I was thinking like morning breath stink but it is so much worse.  Like almost dirty diaper stink.  It is really sad. Today I was getting out of the car and all I did was open her door to get her out and I could smell it. I wasn't even close to her face.  I know this is kind of mean.  I love my sweet Bailey girl and she has been so awesome through all of this.  I just wanted to share my pain with all of you :-) 

No comments: