Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What am I going to do...

With this crazy girl!


Bailey is sweet and spunky, loving and energetic, cuddly and rambunctious. She adds so much to this family. I can't not remember what life was like before she came to this world. She definitely keeps me on my toes and is a sassy little thing. However, Bailey is so sweet and nurturing. Throughout the day she will go around to each of us and make sure we know she loves us by giving hugs and kisses and telling us she loves us.


Having a girl has been fun. I have been doing some fun things with her hair and she actually sits still long enough for me to do it. So this is what it looks like right after I do it.

And this is what happens as soon as we get in the car.
:-)

1 comment:

The White Family said...

I love that spunky little girl!! :)