Sunday, March 11, 2012

I love my family

I do love my family! You know what else I love? SPRING TIME! I am so excited for this warm weather. I am ready to get out of this house and soak up the sun. I know the kids are even more ready!

Jason is our little photographer. He loves to take pictures of all of us throughout the day.

Here I am on the cold day this past week. I think I had just woke up and was making breakfast...that's why I look so dang good :-)



This weekend was gorgeous too. So we headed over to the park with Daddy. We did lots of fun things like go down the slides, swing, played with new friends, and we got to watch some little boy play baseball. Jason wanted to join them so badly but he isn't quite big enough. Next summer!!!
Daddy and Jason at the park.
I know, I know. She is just so dang cool! Well at least she thinks so :-)

No comments: