Thursday, June 2, 2011

Utah

While we were in Utah we had a lot of family time and we loved it! It was so nice to spend quality time with everyone and it was also nice to have so much help with the kids. There were times when we would get out of the car and my hands and Brad's hands were empty...a little weird but a nice little break and we greatly appreciated it.

While Brandi and I were running Jason and Bailey had an awesome time with Grandma and Grandpa!
I know I am Bailey's mommy and a little bias but is she not one of the prettiest little girls with the most beautiful eyes!?!?!
Jason had such an amazing time just running around, being outside, and having so many people to play with.


She might kill me but I love this picture of Jenny. She is such a funny girl with a great personality!!
Me and my sweetheart! I love this man so much. It amazes me how I love him more more everyday!!
Bailey being a big. She is pretty much an expert walker!
Bailey with her Aunt Lindsey.
Everyone looking at the waterfall.
The whole group. We sure do love our family and wish we could see them more.

Jason with his mamaw!
Jason's favorite part about the whole trip was playing outside in the back yard. and playing with the stick of course!
Bailey girl playing with her Aunt Brandi.

No comments: