Friday, June 17, 2011

Dare Devil

Okay I know I have posted this top picture before but I wanted to post it again for a couple of different reasons. First, she just looks so pretty and I like it a lot. Second, I just want to say that this is one determined little girl. She is the sweetest, happiest, and social baby but when she wants something or wants to do something she WILL do it. Especially if she sees her big brother doing.

Which brings me to the next few pictures. One of Jason's favorite things to do it climb up on things (pretty much anything...the chair, the couch, his bed, the side table in the living room..anything!) It is something Bailey is quickly picking up on. She doesn't have the jumping off part yet but I am sure it will not take long. (Just so you all know Brad was standing right behind her in case she did fall.)




1 comment:

Sarah McM said...

I cannot believe how big those two are getting. And cuter every day.