Friday, June 17, 2011

Chocolate Heaven!

I recently bought a cookbook called Our Best Bites Mormon Moms in the Kitchen. I have made a few things and all of them have turned out great! Yesterday I was having a Major sweet tooth so I decided to look through the book and hopefully find something that sounded good. I found a recipe called Chocolate Mousse Crunch Cake. I was sold. So I headed over to the store and got a few ingredients and made this piece of chocolate heaven.
I must say I was very proud of it. It looked pretty good and it tasted AMAZING!! It is not only to best cake I have ever made but it is the best cake I have ever had. It is chocolate cake, chocolate mousse, crushed health bar, another chocolate cake, chocolate ganache and more crushed health bar. Like I said A-MA-ZING! And you would think it would be super rich but as long as you don't get a ginormous size it's not too bad.

4 comments:

Phil and Ashlee said...

Oh my gosh, I love this cookbook too! Everything I have made is tasty. It's funny because I have been planning on making this cake for Father's day! I am glad it turned out great for you makes me even more excited to make it, yum!

The White Family said...

Wondering why I haven't found this recipe in my inbox yet...Looks amazing :)

Brandilynn said...

No way! I recently discovered their blog...like last week, and I love it! I printed some of their salad dressing recipes, then checked out how much the book cost. I'm glad you like it, and that you are such a good housewife for Brad and the kids ;) love you!

Nate and Kim said...

That cake looks so delicious! I've seen that as well and have wanted to try it. Glad it turned out well for you.