Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Easter 2011

This Easter was so nice. Brad has been traveling like crazy lately and it was so nice to have him home for this special holiday. In the morning we gave the kids some fun little easter baskets and went to church. Once we were home we relaxed together and had a nice Easter dinner. Easter is such a wonderful special holiday. Brad and I had our home teachers over tonight and something we discussed was the wonderful thing about The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is the blessing we have to remember the atonement and what Jesus did for us each and every Sunday when we partake of the sacrament. I am so thankful for my Savior for his sacrifice for me. He suffered and died and was resurrected so that I would be able to repent of my sins and return to live with my Heavenly Father and so that I would have to opportunity to live with my family for all eternity.








3 comments:

Morgan Hardin said...

Your kids are so cute!! I can't believe how big Bailey is getting! Where did time go?

Emily said...

Cute kids! Bronsen and Jason had the same Easter suit! What are the chances :) too cute!

Unknown said...

Great pictures of all of you. We love you all and miss you. Great testimony too. Jason is getting tall! and Bailey has the prettiest smile, and big blue eyes!! Adorable!!:)