Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Cute kids

Who is that adorable big girl standing up all by herself? What? That is my little baby Bailey? No! Yep it sure is!!! Can you believe she is standing and can already take a couple of steps by herself! It makes me so sad but excited at the same time. These kids get to be better friends everyday and I know it is only going to get better as they get older. I can't even stand how cute she is. She can say dada, baba, and last night she said mama!!! Bailey likes to wave, clap, point, laugh, play with her big brother, snuggle, play with her daddy! She loves her binky, bottle, and food!

I have recently noticed I don't have a whole lot of pictures with them together so lately I have been trying to focus on taking pictures with them together.
My big boy. I really can't believe how big he is.
Bailey having a great time.
Jason's favorite activity to do while I am trying to fold laundry is to throw all the clothes on Bailey. She doesn't seem to mind.
A couple of goofs

2 comments:

Brandilynn said...

Love them!

Missy said...

Priceless pictures Amanda. They are soooo cute.