Monday, November 1, 2010

trick or treat

I am a little upset with myself because I didn't get a great picture of the kids in their costumes but they looked pretty darn cute. Jason was a pirate this year. He would not keep his eye patch, earring, or head band thing on but I didn't really expect him to. Bailey was a pretty princess! It was a little big on her but she still looked adorable! Brad's work had their little event this year at the childrens museum and then we headed over to our church for the trunk or treat. It didn't take long for Jason to get a hang of the trick or treating thing :-)



Jason playing at the museum
Jason on the firetruck. He Loved this stuffed dog.
Bailey in her princess dress
The kids after a Long day!! Yeah Jason is one of those guys who wears sunglasses inside!! haha

1 comment:

Sarah McM said...

Oh my goodness, that princess costume is SO CUTE!!