Saturday, October 23, 2010

quick update

Our lives have been kind of boring lately. Brad is busy at work and it is starting to get pretty chilly outside so it's not as easy to do things outside. Last Saturday was nice enough to go to the zoo. It was kind of funny cause Jason made a girlfriend and so we just tagged along with the little girls Mom. Here are just some pictures of what we have been up to.

Bailey loving her First baby doll
Me and my good looking husband
Bailey staying warm at the zoo
Presenting Jason the pirate. I figured this was an appropriate costume this year since his Favorite word is Aye! That is how he says yeah. He knows how to say yeah but he chooses to say Aye!
Jason really didn't want me to take a picture of him and of course I thought that was funny so I kept taking pictures of him which only made him even more mad haha So dramatic! :-)

Here is just a quick video of Bailey talking Brad. She is so funny already just a talkative little girl!

No comments: