Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Home Sweet Home

Yay for being home! we were able to leave the hospital Sunday and come home. So far everything is going great. I am feeling wonderful and Bailey is as healthy as can be especially for being 4 weeks early. She is now 6 lbs 8 oz and 19 1/2 inches long so she lost a little bit of weight but it is pretty normal for that to happen. Jason is loving having a baby around. Throughout the day he will realize we don't have her and will say "baby?" wondering where she is. So I will have to take him to the bedroom and show him that she is still here and then he makes me get her out so he can hold her or give her a kiss :-) its too sweet....I know! I couldn't be happier with how he is handling everything that is going on.

The proud big brother!
Keeping a close watch over his little sister
I know Bailey and Jason are not in this picture but he is just so good looking i had to post it :-)
My sweet family....how did I get so lucky?!!
all snug
proud papa looking over his tiny little angel...this just melts my heart!!

3 comments:

Todd and Melissa said...

Oh man she is so tiny! Emma totally has the same outfit as Bailey in that last picture. Love Target.

McKell&Janeene said...

She is adorable! Glad you are feeling good and Jason is being such an amazing big brother.

Angelique said...

Congrats on your new baby! I can't believe your babies come a month early. Amazing. She's adorable.

p.s. The softball team needs you guys back. They suffered this year a little.