Sunday, April 27, 2014

Dallas Color Run 2014

A while back a group of us girls signed up to do the color run here in Dallas.  I love signing up for races.  It is one way to really motivate me to get in shape and run every day.  Well of course Brad started traveling and I got a little sick like a month before the race.  I wasn't sure if I was going to go because the day before I felt awful but I woke up nice and early on Saturday and I felt great.  I am so glad I did because we had a blast! There were So many people so at times it was impossible to run but I was pretty happy that I did run the whole way.  It was a lot of fun to do it with a group of friends and have fun and be silly! 

 After the race we celebrated by throwing our own color and Kalli was kind enough to give me a mouth full! :-)
 The kids didn't know what to think when I got home.  Jason would not come near me and Bailey just wanted to get the color on her! That pretty much sums up their personalities :-)


No comments: