Saturday, November 16, 2013

Our Family Lately

I can't believe Parker is almost three weeks.  It is definitely going by too fast!! He is such a sweet baby.  Very content and happy as long as his diaper is clean and his belly is full.  The last couple of days have been the most difficult.  I think he is hitting a growth spurt and he is eating about every hour and it is just exhausting!   

Jason and Bailey have been amazing! Now that Brad is back at work it is really hard having three all by myself.  With Parker eating so often I feel like I don't get to spend as much time with the other kiddos but they have been so sweet and playing really well together.  

Jason is doing really well in school.  His teacher called me the other day to discuss how Jason is doing and Jason is a great helper.  He has made lots of friends.  He is excelling in all areas at school.  Every day he climbs into the car after school and lets me know his name was on blue All day! :-) He really enjoys school and loves playing with his friends.

Bailey is really adjusting to having Parker here a lot better than I thought she would.  Every day she seems more interested in him.  She loves to help me by getting diapers and burp cloths.  She likes to pick him up "all by herself".  She has an amazing imagination.  Anytime she is in her room playing I love to hear what game has made up.

Brad and I have been trying to figure out how to handle three kids.  It has been a different experience this time because we are not bottle feeding.  So I am the one getting up every night but Parker is pretty awesome at waking up and eating then going back to sleep and Brad makes sure I am able to get a nap. So that helps a lot! 














1 comment:

Brandilynn said...

I'm so glad for this update! I am so sad that I can't be around to be a part of this new and awesome experience of adding another member to our family and the adjustment all of you are going through. I think it is great that you are able to breastfeed this time around. You and brad have such a beautiful family I just can't wait to see you all again!