Thursday, August 29, 2013

End of Summer

Making homemade pizza. Yum!






My before picture

And the after.  I love my hair cut.  I love how light it is and it is so easy to style and take care of.
 I am now 30 weeks! I can't believe it is getting so close. I can honestly say I have enjoyed this pregnancy but I am just about ready for him to be here.  I still feel pretty good.  Things are just getting a little uncomfortable and I am always so tired from not sleeping at night.  I can't wait to meet the little guy!


We had quite an eventful day yesterday.  Jason was running on his bed and tripped and went head first into his bookshelf.  I was in my room talking to Brad and I heard Jason crying and I could tell it was a real cry so I go in there and see a scratch on his head and a little blood.  Bummer he has a little boo boo. I start to get closer and I see it is not a scratch but a gash and I can see it goes in pretty deep.  So I start to freak out a little.  So after calming Jason down and calming me down we head over to the doctors office.  The worst part was when they were numbing it.  I am so glad Jason could not see me because I might have lost if a little.  I hate to see him in pain like that.  After that they put three stitches in.  He was such a champ.  He was perfectly still for them and after it all he got a sucker and was a little chatter box on the way home.  Probably just happy it was all over! I know I was.  He is perfectly fine now and hasn't complained about it hurting once.  

 Bailey was feeling left out and wanted her picture taken :-)


No comments: