Monday, July 8, 2013

Disney Cruise 2013 part 2

Bailey having fun at dinner

This was the best part of the cruise.  Castaway Cay!! Disney's private island.  It was a perfect sunny day with some storm clouds out in the distance.  The water was amazing and I have never seen water so clear.  It was like bath water.  You could see everything.  In the family beach area there are tons of smaller fish all over the place.  So cool.  







Me and my momma

 We saw 2 or 3 water spouts.  Pretty cool.



That night we ate at Palo.  That was the most amazing food I have ever had.  

 Last night on the ship :-( 
We had such an amazing vacation.  We spent over a year planning it and it could not have been better.  I a so grateful for time we had and the memories we made.  I can't wait to do it again.

No comments: