Tuesday, July 30, 2013

25 weeks


I can't believe I am 25 weeks.  Actually 26 tomorrow.  This pregnancy has been super easy and it has gone by so fast.
  The kids love to ask questions about  my belly and the baby.  Any time I hold Bailey she asks if the baby is holding her because I usually use my belly to support her.  I also catch the kids with a baby doll up their shirt.  They are quite curious.  Jason started asking me some interesting questions like How did the baby get there? How will he come out?  We try to be as honest as possible but he is 4.... I don't think he really needs to know all the details right now.  
I was not happy with my first doctor I found down here so I recently switched and I feel like I am really going to like him. 
 This little guy inside me moves like crazy.  We just like to sit and watch my belly.  He is very active and it feels like he is doing somersaults in there.  I really have been enjoying this pregnancy.  It helps that I have two busy toddlers that help keep me distracted.  
We still don't have any idea what we are going name this little guy... It has been a little stressful for me because I am a planner and I just like to know these things in advance.  So we will just keep discussing the names we like and hopefully we can figure something out :-) 

1 comment:

Phil and Ashlee said...

You are the cutest pregnant lady ever!! So glad this pregnancy is going well!