Monday, June 24, 2013

Disney World part 3




Cooling off!


Lily did a great job at avoiding the water ;-)

Lily and Bailey were lucky enough to be chosen to be characters in Story time with Belle.  Lily was the father Maurice and Bailey was the tea cup Chip.  They both did an amazing job :-) 



This video is one of my favorites and I love to hear all the people in the background when Bailey sits down with Belle say "aw!!!"  She did that with Every princess it melted my heart every time! 

Jason met Captain Jack Sparrow and took the pirate oath 

Gross! Is the only word I can think of when I see this picture.  Yes, that is a cheeseburger on Krispy Kreme donuts.  :-p 


Can you tell Brad really like it? I a surprised he kept it down!




1 comment:

Morgan Hardin said...

Only Brad could eat a burger like that :)