Monday, April 22, 2013

A quick trip to Texas

Over Valentines Day weekend we took a quick trip to Dallas to check things out and look at areas we wanted to live in and hopefully find an apartment.  It was a fun successful trip. 

 I have said this so many times but I seriously have the most amazing kids in the car.  We have done quite a bit of traveling since both of them were born and I am sure that has a lot to do with it but they seriously never cry or complain.  As long as they have snacks movies and little activities they are good to go.
 Going out for our Valentines Day dinner




 I am so lucky this guy is my valentine every year! 

While we were down there we met up with a friend of Brad's that he used to work with and we all went out for dinner.  They chose an amazing BBQ place called Hard Eight.  Such a fun atmosphere where you order your meat by the pound.  Very casual with fun country music playing.  

It was such a fun trip!

No comments: