Saturday, November 24, 2012

New Car and Daddy Time

We had been talking about getting a van for some time now and we just could not find anything here that we liked for the price we wanted so I was curious and started looking for vans in Utah.  I found one I liked and the price was perfect so I bought one way tickets for me and the kids flew out there bought the van and I love it.  It is smooth and spacious and everything we wanted.  


Brad has been traveling like crazy lately.  He has been to Kentucky, Kansas, Illinois, California, Florida, and Oklahoma all this year for weeks at a time for most of them.  The past couple of weeks he has been going up to Fort Collins which is almost 2 hours away so we decided to go up there so we can at least see him in the evenings and I don't have to sleep alone.  

Here are the kids at the Mcdonalds play place. 



Here we are at Cafe Rio for lunch with Brad.



Last weekend we decided to go to the Cherry Creek Mall.  The kids had a blast and Miss Bailey wore big girl undies the whole time and did not have any accidents!!! 

 I just love this picture of Bailey. She is such a sweet little girl.  She went through this phase where she was a terror.  She would throw fits like crazy and was just kind of a nightmare at times.  And then something happened... Just in the last month or so she has been a perfect little angel.  She listens, she is polite, loving and just a joy to be around.  Don't get me wrong she definitely still has her spunk and attitude and we love her fun little personality and wouldn't want her any other way! :-) 

At the hotel swimming.
 Just laying out


No comments: