Thursday, March 24, 2011

Indiana

I know I know! It has been forever since I have posted last. We have been really busy this month and when I wasn't busy I was not in the blogging mood. So let's play some catch up! At the beginning of March the kids and I went to Indiana to hang out with my family. It was a Blast! It is so much fun to hang out with my family and it is even more fun when we have all 6 grand kids in one house at the same time! They all had so much fun together.

Jason adores Lily. Here they are hanging out on Pappy's chair watching a show.
Here is sweet little Sam.
Bailey girl had a great time and loved all the attention she got from everyone! It was a little rough trying to adjust back to normal life and not having someone hold her all day everyday!
Here is Jason getting ready to go to the children's museum. He insisted on wearing these goggles!
Bailey bug having a great time at the museum.
In the car... cute little kiddos!
The boys having a blast playing outside!
Sam and Jason
Jason, Sam, and Gavin. The best part of that night was when my 5 year old niece Lily walks into the bathroom and says "It's like wee-wee heaven in here!!!"
All the grandkids!
Bailey and her Pappy
Nana and Jason
Thanks Mom and Dad for having us! We had such a great time and can't wait to see you again! We love you and appreciate everything you do for us! :-)

2 comments:

The White Family said...

Love the pictures!! We miss you so much already! :( Can't wait for your next visit!

Nate and Kim said...

Looks like you guys had a great trip! I'm glad that you and Brad are also taking a getaway to Las Vegas. You will have so much fun!