Tuesday, February 22, 2011

We Found Nemo...part 1

This past weekend we took a trip to the aquarium and it was a blast. Jason loved seeing all the different fish and creatures! Every time we saw a fish he either said NEMO! or went Chomp! pretending to eat the fish. :-) Bailey enjoyed just strolling around and watching Jason run around like crazy. I took a lot of pictures so I thought I would break it up into two parts so I don't bore you to death with pictures!

Brad and Jason by the big monkey...Jason does not get scared very easily but he was totally freaked out by this.
Me and Jason in front of the tiger.
Up on the bridge.
Sweet Bailey... and no her hair is not this dark it is just the lighting. I don't have a 600 hundred dollar camera...yet! :-)
Jason petting the Rays. He spent about 30 minutes here!
I can't believe he did this but Jason got to touch a snake!!!
The scared diver
The crazy diver
and the happy diver!
Mommy and Jason with the Shark!!!

No comments: