Thursday, January 27, 2011

Lazy Bum

I know I have been really bad lately! It has been forever since I have posted. For some reason I just have not been in the blogging mood. Maybe it is because we really have been up to much lately but I promise I will be better! Here are some pictures of what has been going on in the Barrett home.

Me and Jason cheesing it up!
Jason all ready for church. Doesn't he look so stinking cute in the outfit he got for Christmas from Nana and Pappy.
Over Christmas break Brad grew his goat. (He does it every year)
He couldn't stand it anymore and neither could I. It hurt to kiss him and I like to kiss my husband a lot so it had to go!!
Here he is looking like a creeper with his mustache!
My babies taking their first bath together! Jason loved having Bailey in there. She loves to kick her legs and it would splash him like crazy. He thought it was hilarious!!
CHEESEBURGER!
Jason in his new PJ's from grandma and grandpa in his new big boy bed!
Sweet little Bailey being a big girl and holding her own bottle.

2 comments:

The White Family said...

So cute! Thanks for posting....I was starting to forget what my neice and nephew looked like :) Love you guys!

Unknown said...

Ditto what Ashley said! What a couple of cuties! Jason and Bailey are pretty sweet, too!!! Miss you guys like crazy! Love you all....