Wednesday, December 8, 2010

When you wish upon a star part 1

Over Thanksgiving we went to Disney World with my family. I think there was a total of 16 people and it was a Blast! We were there for 10 days and got to go to all the parks at least twice. It was so fun to get to spend all that time with family and have a great time! I wanted to break this post up into two parts because i have a lot of pictures to share...I might have to do three! I hope you enjoy!

The castle at the magic kingdom
The castle and all the Christmas decorations.
Jason waiting at the airport...he can't wait to see Mickey Mouse!!!
At the hotel we stayed at the first couple of nights.
Goofy was the first character we saw and I still wasn't sure how Jason would react to them but he Loved all the characters!
Jason and Pappy
It's MICKEY MOUSE!!!!!
Bailey with her Nana and Pappy
Me and my sweet husband...it was so nice to have him all to myself for 12 whole days!!!
Pirate Jason at Disney world. All the boy cousins go to dress up as pirates while all the girl cousins dressed up as princesses. Lexi was Cinderella, Lily was Tiana , and Bailey was Belle.

No comments: