Thursday, September 30, 2010

Pictures Galore

So if you can't tell I have been a little picture crazy lately. Bailey is growing so fast and Jason does funny things everyday I have so many reasons to take lots of pictures I guess and I cant pass up those opportunities. I just think my kids are pretty darn cute but I might be a little bias. :-)

Jason hated this toy but because Bailey is enjoying it he Has to play with it too.
sweet little Baileys smile
Just Chillin with Daddy
Playing with Mommy. She has been so happy lately!
Such a big girl. She lifts her chest off the floor and she rolls from belly to back.
I love this little girl. She is already so talkative.
CHEESE!!


So last week was also my 24th birthday. Brad has been super busy at work so we didn't get to have any wild party but he did take me out to dinner. We went to P.F. Changs...My FAV!!
The view. It was raining close by and then you see the mountains right behind the rain. so pretty.
Bailey had a blast at dinner!
Jason enjoying his noodles!
Birthday girl!
My cute boys!!!

No comments: