Tuesday, August 31, 2010

We are alive!

Yes we are alive! I know it has been a while since my last post. I am still trying to get this two kids thing down :-) life has been a little hectic with two kids a few weeks ago Brads sister came out to visit and being the horrible picture taker that I am I did not take any pictures of her with the kids :-( but we had a lot of fun while she was here and miss her a lot! so here is are a few pictures to show what we have been up to.

Here is Jason chasing the otter at the mall play place. That poor otter had kids pushing him, jumping on him, pulling on his tail! but he was a good sport with all the crazy kids.
Here is Bailey before church. This is when her head was still too small for headbands.
Last weekend Brad, me and the kids took a trip to the hammonds candy factory. This was jasons favorite part and my least favorite part. I am trying to be more laid back about this kind of stuff but sometimes it is hard for me to not hover over him with a wipe ready to clean his face and clothes.
Little Bailey I love it when she falls asleep like this!
So I put jason in timeout cause he hit me and i come back to him having a good ole time! Ugh what am I going to do with him?
So she isn't the prettiest crier but how sad is that face
Sweet little Jason before Church
Bailey in her adorable dress that our friend Melissa made and her head is finally big enough for headbands!
Brother and Sister...they sure do love each other.
This past weekend was our stake fair and we had a great time. There were lots of people, great food, and fun activities for all ages. And might I add that I won the free throw shooting contest for the girls and lost to the boys by only two shots :-) I was happy to know I haven't completely lost my game! Here is Me and Jason climbing up the huge slide...it was really scary to climb up this because it was really steep and I had to carry Jason. But we had a great time going down!

3 comments:

Leslie & Matt said...

I love the pic of Jason with his big'ol sucker!

Morgan Hardin said...

Cute family! Don't worry it only gets easier with two! I swear I have stuff to send to you, I just haven't made it to the post office. But I am not worried about it fitting her, because I got it big and she is tiny!

Todd and Melissa said...

Oh yay! I am glad that the dress fits her. She is so so tiny I didn't think she would be big enough until like Christmas! Glad you guys finally posted. We were starting to wonder about you. :)