Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Indiana

Last week Jason and I took a trip to Indiana to see my family and we had such a good time. Sorry there are kind of a lot of pictures but we took the kids to the childrens museum and they had a blast!!!

Jason at the Bob the builder exhibit
Jason and Mommy

Jason, Gavin,and Pappy
Here is Me and Jason on the carousel
Jason and Pappy playing with the dinosaurs
I really loved this museum becuase it is so hands on they could just play with everything. here is jason playing with dinosaur eggs

Jason and Sam playing the the toy dinosaurs
Jason and my dad infront of the big T-Rex

It was a really great trip...we missed brad a lot but enjoyed spending time with my family and Jason loved playing with his cousins especially Lily and Lexi! he loves Sam too but sam was a little too rough at times and Jason wasnt sure how to handle it :-)

1 comment:

Sarah McM said...

That is an AWESOME children's museum!